Fouad Abou-Rizk is actively seeking a job in Communications and Marketing, preferably on the creative side.
Appalachian State University
Bachelors of Science in Electronic Media at Appalachian State University with a focus in Production and minors in Commercial Photography and German.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Lightroom, Prelude, Premiere Pro, Rush, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Spark, Muse, Audition, Acrobat, Media Encoder.
- Capture One 11
- Social Media: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Iconosquare, Twitter Counter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Web Design: WordPress, Squarespace, Format, Wix, Weebly.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Nikon, Canon, and Sony DSLRs
- Sound Devices 633Field Mixer
- Zoom H6
- Audio Technica AT 897
- Sennheiser ew Wireless Lavalier System
- Shure SM-58
- Sony ECM-44B
- DJI Ronin-M
- Profoto Acute2 1200
- Profoto Acute2-D4
- Profoto Softboxes
- Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478DR-U Light Meter
- PocketWizard Plus III
- English (Native)
- German (Advanced)
- Arabic (Basic)
Journalist at Jam The Hype
2014 to Present
Interviews music artists such as Andy Mineo and Derek Minor to write feature articles about their new music for media outlet Jam The Hype.
Social Media Manager at Chalice US
December 2017 through July 2018
Created and implemented a strategy to grow support for nonprofit Chalice US onFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram by developing a unique brand voice and sharing stories of the organization's impact.
Video Intern at Wine To Water
Created an overview video for Wine To Water, an organization working to provide clean water to people in the developing world, showcasing their mission and featuring a strong call to action.
Staff Videographer at The Appalachian
Fall 2014 through Spring 2015
Worked for the student newspaper at Appalachian State University creating videos about events such as the Special Olympics Polar Plunge and local businesses such as Appalachia Cookie Company.