Fouad Abou-Rizk is actively seeking a job in media production, photography, graphic design, and/or social media management. He is seeking to work for a media company, ad agency, publication, nonprofit or a healthcare provider.
Appalachian State University
Bachelors of Science in Electronic Media at Appalachian State University with minors in Commercial Photography and German. Graduated in December 2017.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Lightroom, Prelude, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Spark, Muse, Audition, Acrobat, Media Encoder
- Capture One 11
- Social Media: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Iconosquare, Twitter Counter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Microsoft Office
- Google Office
- Nikon, Canon, and Sony DSLRs
- Sound Devices 633Field Mixer
- Zoom H6
- Audio Technica AT 897
- Sennheiser ew Wireless Lavalier System
- Shure SM-58
- Sony ECM-44B
- DJI Ronin-M
- Profoto Acute2 1200
- Profoto Acute2-D4
- Profoto Softboxes
- Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478DR-U Light Meter
- PocketWizard Plus III
- English (Native)
- German (Advanced)
- Arabic (Basic)
Social Media Manager at Chalice US
December 2017 to Present
Created and implemented a strategy to grow support for Chalice US on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Chalice US is a Catholic charity dedicated to educating youth and supporting families in the developing world.
Journalist at Jam The Hype
2014 to Present
Interviews music artists such as Andy Mineo and Derek Minor to write feature articles about their new music for media outlet Jam The Hype.
Video Intern at Wine To Water
Created an overview video for Wine To Water, an organization working to provide clean water to people in the developing world, showcasing their mission and featuring a strong call to action.
Staff Videographer at The Appalachian
Fall 2014 through Spring 2015
Worked for the student newspaper at Appalachian State University creating videos about events such as the Special Olympics Polar Plunge and local businesses such as Appalachia Cookie Co.